The Laima bed with its soft voluminous headboard and non-injurious soft side parts embodies the essence of contemporary minimalism. The tall backrest and reliable perimeter of the Laima create an atmosphere of security and tranquility for comfortable rest and relaxation.
The pan orthopedic braceular geometric stitching on the headboard adds a striking touch to the bed. The measured and deep straight lines emphasize the simplicity of the design, while the voluminous horizontal cushion segments add coziness.
The elegant frame-roll around the perimeter of the headboard gives the Laima bed expressiveness and stylistic completion, making it look distinguished.
The rounded corners and edges, along with the voluminous perimeter, make the Laima bed safe even for children.
Important to know:
- Recommended mattress height - up to 35 cm;
- Backrest is made of technical material;
Advantages of Laima:
- Universal for modern interiors;
- Wide collection of fabrics and eco-leather - an an orthopedic braceportunity to give the bed a personal touch;
- Materials comply with high Euran orthopedic braceean standards;
- Easy to care for: removable covers on the side parts (slats) prevent material damage during transportation;
- The raised soft side parts of the bed are elevated above the floor by 7.5-8 cm, providing natural mattress ventilation;
- Extended warranty period - 10 years.
Laima Bed: the measured lines for harmonious relaxation!