Information We Collect
- Personal Information: We may collect and process personal information from you when you use the website. This information may be collected both when you choose to provide it (e.g., when you subscribe to our newsletter or when you create a personal account for receiving services provided by us) or simply by analyzing your behavior on the website. In various sections of the website – including, in particular, if you create an account on the website – you will be required to submit certain information about yourself, such as your name, phone number, e-mail address, date of birth, country of residence and address. When purchasing items on the website, you might be asked to provide information as to your preferred mode of payment. In addition, whenever you participate in surveys and other promotions that may be available on the website, as well as whenever you communicate with us through the contact details provided in the website or with customer service, we may collect additional information that you agree to provide to us.
- Automatically Collected Information: We may also automatically collect non-personal information, such as your IP address, browser type, device information, and usage data, through cookies and similar technologies.
Cookies are small text files that your computer or mobile device saves when you visit a website. The next time you visit the website again, your browser will remember your actions and do some of them for you. The following types of cookies are used to improve the functionality of the website and to facilitate its use:
- Session cookies are stored only as long as you do not close the browser. Session cookies help you remember what you’ve chosen on the previous page so you don’t have to re-enter information.
- Persistent cookies identify you as a unique user and, when you return to a website, help you remember information about actions you have taken in the past.
- Tracking cookies are used for website viewing statistics.
- Third-party cookies are used by third-party cookies, such as Google, to serve ads and optimize marketing communications.
If you want to restrict (disallow) cookies from being saved or delete cookies, you can do so by using your browser settings or otherwise. Restricting (disabling) cookies will prevent certain website services from working properly.
Our website may contain links to other websites. If you use these links, please note that other websites are not controlled by us and we cannot be held responsible for the protection and confidentiality of any information you provide when you visit other websites.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information for the following purposes:
- To fulfil your order or chosen service;
- To process card payments;
- To communicate with you, respond to your inquiries, and provide customer support;
- To personalize your experience on our website;
- To keep you updated about our activities, collection, promotions, if you have opted in to receive them;
- To provide and improve our services;
- To comply with legal obligations.
We may share your personal information with
- Third-party service providers for routine business purposes, for example, providers who assist us in delivering your order or our services, our hosting providers, call processing providers, payments providers, mailing or messaging companies and marketing companies;
- Law enforcement or government authorities when required by law or court order or to protect our rights;
- Our affiliates who will use the information for the same purposes as we do under this Policy.
You have the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data
- Access: You can request to obtain the personal information we hold about you.
- Rectification: You can request to rectify your personal information if it is inaccurate.
- Erasure: You can request to delete your personal information, subject to legal obligations.
- Data Portability: You can request to receive a copy of your personal information in a structured, machine-readable format.
- Restriction: You can request to restrict and stop the processing of personal information where it is inaccurate or you object to the purpose of its processing.
- Processing and Automated Processing: You have the right to object to automated decisions made by automated processing of your personal data.
You may exercise your rights, specifically withdraw your consent for the personal data processing, by contacting us by email email@example.com
If you have any further questions regarding the data we collect and how we use it, please feel free to contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org