Public offer Agreement
Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. Introduction1.1. These terms and conditions of sale (hereinafter referred to as "Terms") constitute a legally binding agreement between ASKONA GULF HOME FURNITURE TRADING L.L.C (hereinafter referred to as the "Seller," "we," or "us") and the customer (hereinafter referred to as the "Customer," "you," or "your") regarding the purchase of goods (hereinafter referred to as the "Products") through our an online store at https://askona.ae/ (“website”).
1.2. These Terms apply to purchase of Products at the website for delivery in the UAE only.
1.3. By accessing our website and making a purchase, you agree to be bound by these Terms. Please read them carefully.
1.4. Additional terms and conditions as set out in the policies referred to in these Terms (“Policies”) may apply to purchases of Products, all of which terms are made a part of these Terms.
2. Placing an order2.1. You may place an order by phone and/or on the website by creating an account or via the guest check out.
2.2. By placing an order you warrant that you are at least 18 years old and that you are capable of entering into legally binding contracts.
2.4. Pricing or availability technical errors may occur on the website. We reserve the right to cancel any orders containing pricing or availability errors, with no further obligations to you, even after your receipt of an order confirmation or shipping notice from us. We may, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
2.5. The Products are exclusively for personal, family, household needs and shall not be used for entrepreneurial activities.
3. Prices&Payment3.1. The prices of the Products are as displayed on our website. We reserve the right to change prices at any time without prior notice. However, the price for the Products for which the Order has been placed and confirmed by the Seller shall not be subject to change.
3.2. Payment can be made through the payment methods available on our website. For further details please see our Payment&Delivery.
3.3. All prices shown on the website are in AED and inclusive of Value Added Tax (“VAT”) at the applicable rate. If your chosen payment method is not denominated in AED, the final price of any Products you purchase will be calculated in accordance with the exchange rate on the date your payment provider processes your payment.
3.4. The prices listed do not include delivery or assembly fees (if assembly service is available). Delivery and assembly fees will be added to the total price of your order. You will be shown the charges for delivery and assembly before we ask you to confirm your order. For more information concerning delivery and assembly fees please refer to our Payment&Delivery.
4. Delivery&Acceptance4.1. We will only deliver Products to addresses within the UAE. Orders that are placed for delivery to addresses outside the UAE will be rejected during the order process.
4.2. We will make our best efforts to deliver the Products to the address provided by you during the order process within the estimated delivery timeframes. However, we are not liable for any delays beyond our control including (without limitation) delay or failure caused by adverse weather, strikes or transport problems.
4.3. Delivery timescales vary depending on the type of Products ordered, the service you select and the delivery address. Delivery address and date shall be agreed with you by phone call from our representative. For further details of our delivery services please see our Rules for acceptance & assembly of orders.
4.3. The ownership and the risk of loss or damage to the Products passes to you upon delivery.
5. Cancellation, Returns&Exchanges5.1. An Order is eligible for cancellation if the order is not yet dispatched for delivery. If you wish to cancel your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible.
5.2. Once the order is delivered and accepted by the Customer, only faulty products can be returned and exchanged. You will need to provide the original purchase receipt/invoice and delivery note.
5.3. To initiate a return, please contact our customer service team.
6. Warranty6.1. The Products are covered by a warranty. Please refer to our Warranty Policy for details.
7. Limitation of Liability7.1. Please note that nothing in these Terms affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
7.2. Except any case in which it was illegal to exclude, limit or attempt to exclude or limit our liability, or where expressly provided otherwise in these Terms, our liability regarding any Products acquired on our website shall be limited strictly to the price of purchase of said Products.
7.3. We won’t be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by you under these Terms in connection with your purchase of any Products through the website. We shall not be liable to you if we are prevented or delayed in the performance of any of our obligations to you if this is due to any cause beyond our reasonable control including without limitation, an act of God, explosion, flood, war and civil disturbance, strike, industrial action or stoppages of work, force majeure.
7.4. You must follow any advice our suppliers or we give you to keep the Products we supply to you safe (including any instructions or product manuals provided with the Products). We cannot accept liability for damage to the Products we have supplied, which is caused by your failure to follow this advice.
7.5. Nothing in these Terms shall limit or exclude our liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
8. Governing Law and Jurisdiction8.1. These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates. Any disputes arising from or relating to these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Arab Emirates.
9. Miscellaneous9.1. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding the purchase of Products from our website.
9.2. We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting on our website.
9.3. If any provision of these Terms is deemed invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
10. Customer assistance
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms or your purchase, please contact customer service team: Email: email@example.com
ASKONA GULF HOME FURNITURE TRADING L.L.Cbr
License No. 1178320
201 – 026, Majid Sultan bldg,
Al Muteena, AE, PO BOX No.262